New Features, Enhancements and Fixes
Since the launch of the new Ad Mockup Generator, we have received a ton of great feedback from our users. Below is a list of the new features, enhancements and bug fixes that we've made to make the tool even more useful for all users:
- Pinterest ads: Create Promoted Pins, and Rich Pins (Movie, Article, Place, Product & Recipe) and view them across board (in-feed) and expanded (full-screen) placements.
- Rich Pin Codes: In addition to creating standard mockups, users will also be able to generate Rich Pin codes to which advertisers can place on their website.
- Big Picture Preview: See all of your mockup placements at a glance before downloading.
- Image scaling across all publishers: Upload images of any size and mockups with scale accordingly.
- Facebook Page Like ads: Available in video + photo format, in Mobile + Newsfeed and Right-hand Side.
- Facebook Reactions: Users can now select Facebook reactions to include in their mockups as well as the reaction count.
- Likes, comments, shares: Choose how many comments, likes tweets, retweets, shares pins, and more across all publisher ad types.
- Coloured Links and Hash Tags: Simply write URL strings or hashtags and they will automatically turn the appropriate publisher link color.
- More Accurate Image Downloads: We have tweaked our algorithms and techniques for generating images and the result is a much more accurate representation of each ad unit.
- Instagram Styles: Instagram ad units now use the most up-to-date styles found in the current iteration of the app.
- Twitter styles: Twitter ads will now properly display tweets, retweets, shares and the promoted badge to look more accurate.
- Download Status Indicator: Moved this to the top of the page and always viewable even if users close the download prompt. It will also let users know if multiple downloads are being prepared.
- Upgraded ad specs: In-line recommended ad specs with validation across more field inputs.
- Improved flow for saving profile names / images: Moved the save button into the input field to make functionality more apparent.
- Twitter Lead Gen User Bindings: Create a custom user profile which makes the mockup look more legitimate.
- Related Articles: Each publisher section now contains contextually relevant messages with links to related publisher articles hand-picked from the AdParlor blog.
- Instagram rendering issues
- AdParlor logo now spins correctly when a download is being prepared
- Removed non-functioning carousel cards
- Facebook Video posts now appear more accurate across ad types
- Facebook Link post Carousel Right-hand-side download formatting
- Left navigation no longer has overset text issues.
- The "clear all" all function has been cleaned up to account for all input types.
- Advertiser profiles now have the ability to clear out independently.
Check out the new updates today at admocks.adparlor.com