Introducing the all NEW Activity Log!
Welcome to your new home for understanding what happened, and when. You can access it from the AR for each Advertiser under the new “Activity” tab.
What is it?
We’re starting small — for now, you can view all your Automation Engine activity.
- A summary of events (e.g., “Budget increased by 10% for 24 Ad Sets”)
- What caused the event to happen (e.g., “Budget Optimization > Good Ad Sets Rule”)
- What time the event happened (shown in your browser timezone)
Drill into each event summary to view the full details:
- Entity Name (e.g., My Ad Set 1234)
- Start State (e.g., budget $100)
- End State (e.g., budget $110)
- Result (e.g., Success!) - should any failures occur, you can hover over to view the error reasons and troubleshoot accordingly
Filter your events by:
- Date Range (we store events from up to 90 days ago)
In the future, this will be where you track the progress of your imports or updates, and see other account activity.
In the short term, we’ll be adding links to AR, so you can view the affected entities in detail.
What about the Activity Feed (Legacy)?
We are aiming to deprecate the legacy Rules Engine and Activity Feed in the near future. More communication will be provided closer to the sunset date.
For now, the Activity Feed still contains all your Twitter and Pinterest activity from the legacy Rules Engine. It can still be accessed via the notification bell icon at the bottom of the left hand navigation menu.