You can now create lookalike (LAL) audiences in bulk for your Facebook campaigns.
Benefits: Users no longer need to create LAL audiences one by one. Now you can automatically create combinations of different locations and reach ranges in one go
- Reach ranges: You can now specify a minimum and maximum range for reach (i.e. audience of 1-2%)
- Automatic Naming: No need to create names manually – names will get updated using macros which will vary by Source Type (i.e. Existing Audience, Facebook page)
- Locations: You can now select multiple locations to include in one audience or split across multiple audiences
- Audience queue:
- You can view and review audiences you create here
- You can also get reach estimate for each audience here
Watch this quick GIF to find out how to create LAL audiences in bulk. (Instructions are also available below).
- Go to Library and click Audiences
- Click on New Audiences and click on Lookalike Audience
- Pick from Existing Audiences, Facebook Page or Campaign/Ad Set Conversion for your source type
- Populate all the fields
- In Bulk Options, You can create a unique audience for each location or group all your locations into one audience using Bulk Options
- In Locations, you can enter in multiple locations
- In the Reach field, specify a reach range between 0% and 20% and create audiences with various ranges
- Click on "Queue Audiences"
- In the queue screen, you can go back to create more audiences using the Back button and use "Back to Queue" when you are ready to finish creating audiences.