We are working on adding a user-friendly validation screen in the near future so you can validate your rule logic and settings before creating your Rules.
For now, you can still easily test if your rule works by checking the following items (this also works for troubleshooting if you think something is wrong):
- Check your filters by pulling the equivalent report in the AR – identify which entities should meet these criteria
- Make sure your rules have notification actions configured
- Set the rule to run on a 5 minute frequency and watch and wait
- Check your statuses on both rule set and rule level (both need to be active in order for the rule to run)
- Check your flight dates on both rule set and rule level (both need to be valid in order for the rule to run)
- Check the activity log
- Check your junk mail folder
If you are still having difficulties, please reach out to your account manager.